Wednesday, February 17, 2010

IT'S A......

We had our ultrasound today.  Everything looks great.  The girls were all there with us, and boy they were excited when they got to see the baby.  They were even more excited when they found out that they were getting a .....

BROTHER!!!!

That's right we are having a boy.  We are so excited. 

I'm busy wrapping presents for Blue & Gold decorations, baking cupcakes for Kaylee's birthday treat at preschool and also baking a cake for her family party we are having.  Kaylee wants a princess castle cake this year.  We will see what I can come up with.  I've got to get the presents wrapped and cakes baked tonight.  Decorating can happen Fri.  So I better go.

6 comments:

Becky said...

YEAH! What a fun thing for your family! That's pretty sweet! He'll have to be a tough little guy to keep up with those girls:)

Mary said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you!

Kristina said...

Congrats! How exciting! =)

The Carpenter Family said...

Congradulations!!! That is so exciting. Wish you all the best!

Ann said...

YAY! CONGRATS! I think we're going to be surprised his time!

Beth said...

That is so great! I am happy for you and hope you are doing good!